Friday, July 22, 2011

Umm... I don't know what day this is. I think it was today.

Britt here: I apologize for not posting this right when the girls wrote it, but we had an activity planned right when Lizzy stopped typing. I will post tomorrow about what we did today since I am dead tired. Girls, I hope you had a safe flight home, and I hope the talk in the airport didn't down your thoughts of the end of the trip. Over and out-or more like I'm out like a light!


Coumbah here- yesturday we went to the tidal pools and it was awesome and kinda of scary because there were a lot of big rocks but i had a lot of fun we got to look for crabs and Lizzy and Laurel wrapped themselves in kulp and pretended to be Queens of the sea which was funny but they smelled really bad afterwards.We also went and got rocks at another beach it was super fun because we got to look for rocks and take them my favorite rocks were the orange and white/clear rocks. Cooking dinner was a lot of hard work because we had to cook for 30 people.This trip has been really fun and cold but i’m ready to go home and enjoy the rest of the summer. Coumbah :’)






Lizzy Here :)- I haven’t written in forever! Its been a blast! The trip has been great but now its the last day :( But You now what I think I’m ready for home. I miss my bed... :) Yesterday was fluffin awesome :) We went to the tidal pools :) And since it was low tide we got to go to this cave thingy :) Its was fun and the sea anenome’s were so squishy :) We saw starfish and crabs. If you lifted a few rocks you could find like10 crabs! They were everywhere!! :) I loved it. And Laurel and I took bull whip kelp and made dresses :) Laurel was the Queen.. I was the Princess.. Fine by me I’m younger :3 Later in the day we went to this beach and collected a bunch of rocks. If you just look at the beach it looks gray and boring, but if you really look and look closely you can see that there are all different type and colors and, god its just gorgeous :) This whole trip I’ve been surrounded by beauty.. Sigh what am I going to do when I get back to Georgia?!?! Right now we’re in the car, in Port Townsend.
Lizzy Liu