Friday, July 22, 2011

Our last day!!!

Brittany here: Our last day was almost perfect-for me at least. It’s morning and I am sitting in a hotel still in Seattle. Last night, my mom and I stayed at the airport with the girls and Mrs. Susan for about and hour and a half until we put them through security-which I thought was pushing it a little since they were supposed to board in half an hour, but I have talked to Lizzy and it seems they made it home safe. I am glad to hear that. So, Lizzy and Coumbah left off on there last posts about how we were in the car in Port Townsend. Well, my dad’s cousin, Dan Groussman, happens to live there with his wife and his 16 mouth old daughter. We meet up with them at a pizza place for lunch. Then they showed us around town, and we ate ice cream as well. Oh, the girls just fell in love with my baby cousin Ruby. She was adorable!!! I wish I could have taken her home. And it was nice to finally-since we had been talking for a while-meet Dan and Melissa. They showed us a gallery were Dan’s leather work is displayed and they showed us my “cute cousins”. That’s how Dan described them. They are Melissa’s nephews and the are around 17 years old, I think. But yesterday was so cool! Once we said our goodbyes to Dan and his family, we drove to Bainbridge and got on a ferry to Seattle. The ferry ride was short and cool-as in interesting, not as in cold. Once we got off the ferry, we went to go get sandwiches for everyone for the flight home. Then we had to say goodbye to Jose-our creeper van, as the girls call it-and then headed up to check the larger bags. Mommy and I had to say goodbye to the girls and Mrs. Susan after a long conversation-which I am not going to explain-and then the two of us went to meet some of our family that had just flown in. So it was a great-almost-end to the perfect trip.








And girls, get this!!! I rode in a yellow creeper van to the hotel! It was awesome!!!